employment type: full-time
Production Framer Lead (Reno)
Are you looking for a great company to call home? Are you tired of the typical piecework framing gig: Waking up before the dawn, driving to the job site, wasted time with morning setup and nightly shut down, weather delays, wet & cold and/or sweltering hot working conditions, wear and tear to your tools? Want to work indoors, with regular hours, with company provided tools? Want to learn the latest trends to frame safer, smarter, and faster?
We are seeking great candidates for a Lead Carpenter position constructing prefab assemblies for custom residential, light commercial, and spec construction projects. We are looking for trustworthy and ambitious individuals with a strong drive and work ethic and proven ability to maintain quality and manage table framers
Required Specific Skills:
• Experience performing rough framing – all aspects.
• Experience with door and window installation.
• Ability to read shop drawings.
• Knowledge of other building trades and how they interact with rough carpentry.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality or safety.
• Ability to keep work area clean and organized with each set of tasks you are given.
• Ability to pay strict attention to detail in every facet of your work.
• An interest in learning about the latest methods, products and tools available for our industry.
Requirements to Apply:
• Min. 4 to 6 years framing experience, preferably as “Lead”
• Motivated to do what it takes to get the job successfully completed.
• Must be a team player at all times. Ability to train and manage subordinates
• Honest, dependable, and ability to communicate clearly.
• Provide legal documents to work in the U.S.
• Consistently on-time and have reliable transportation
• Be able to pass a background check and drug screen
• Provide at least two references in residential construction
• Valid Drivers License
• Indoor Work Environment
• Company provided tools
• Competitive Pay
• Benefits Package (forthcoming)
• PPE - Hard Hats, Vests, Gloves, and Safety Glasses, etc.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.