PUBLIC AREA ATTENDANT/FOOD&BEVERAGES
Quality Service Hospitality is a nationwide staffing company. We are looking for professional Public Area Attendants able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
• Cleans rooms, hallways, and restrooms.
• Cleans and maintains restaurants and banquet halls.
• Sweeps carpets.
• Empties ashtrays and urns.
• Polishes furniture and fixtures.
• Vacuums and polishes elevators.
• Keeps the front of the hotel free from trash.
• Cleans rugs, carpets and upholstered furniture using a vacuum cleaner, broom, and shampoo machine.
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, waxes, and polishes floors.
• To attend daily briefings for functions and events held in the hotel.
• To clean and maintain all equipment daily.
• To assist Guest in Public Areas when required.
• To have good knowledge of all hotel facilities, hours of operation, Restaurants, shops, and function rooms.
• Post caution signs as and when required. • Responsible to follow departmental policies and procedures.
• Responsible for upkeep of all the equipment which he/she is using i.e., Vacuum cleaner, trolleys, Scrubbing machine.
• Responsible for maintaining a time schedule for cleaning of their areas.
• Responsible for spring cleaning of their area as per the schedule is given to them.
Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
COVID-19 considerations: To keep our employees safe were providing them with gloves, mask, and hand sanitizer.
EDUCATION: High School or G.E.D
Job Type: Full-time
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.